Due March 14
- What other businesses will you compete with to sell your product or service? How is your business idea the same as your competitors? How is it different?
- Now that you know who you are selling to, figure out how many potential customers you expect to see in each market you are targeting. How many of them can do you think will buy from you? Why would they buy from you instead of from your competition?
- What will influence growth in the market segment(s) you have chosen? What will make your potential customers to spend more money at your business?
- What price do you want to charge for your product or service? How did you decide on this price?
- What sales volume are you targeting (how much do you reasonably expect to sell)?
- How will you advertise or promote your product or service to your customers?
Email your submission by 5:00 p.m. on March 14 to Mari Howe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Round 1: Fleshing out the Business Concept, Feburary 28
Round 2: Competitive Analysis and Marketing Plan, March 14
Round 3: Business Structure and Financial Statements, April 9
Elevator Pitch Presentations: April 29 – May 3
Awards Dinner and Winners Announced: TBA